There are many menus are served in this restaurant. Here is an example of appetizers in the restaurant Borobudur.
- Roti Prata (Pan fried layered bread served with curry dipping sauce) 7.50.
- Veggie Sampler Platter (Fried corn fritter, soy bean cake, & tofu (Bakwan jagung + Tahu + Tempe goreng) 7.95.
- Bakwan Jagung (Fried corn fritter) 5.50.
- Tahu Goreng (Fried tofu served with hot garlic peanut sauce) 5.50.
- Tempe Goreng (Healthy & tasty fried soy bean cake) 6.25
- Martabak Sapi (Choice of mixed vegetables (or) ground beef) 7.50
- Otak Otak Panggang (B.B.Q fish cake wrapped in banana leaf) 5.95
- Empek Empek Palembang (Fried fish cake filled with egg in spicy vinegar) 7.95
- Siomay Ayam (goreng/kukus) (Fried (or) steamed Indonesian chicken dumpling blended with seafood served with hot garlic peanut sauce) 5.50
- Lumpia Semarang (Fried spring roll stuffed with tofu, bamboo shoot, carrot & chicken) 5.95
If you are a vegetarian, this restaurant also serves vegetables & special dishes. For example :
- Tumis Bayam Bawang Putih (Sauteed spinach with tofu & garlic) 8.50
- Tumis Toge & Tahu (Sauteed bean sprout with tofu & green onion) 8.95
- Oseng Oseng Tahu Tempe (Sauteed Java soy bean cake, vegetables & tofu) 9.95
- Tahu & Terong Balado (Eggplant & tofu cooked with spicy chili sauce) 9.95
Similarly, a brief review of Borobudur Restaurants in san francisco. May be useful. The full menu can be viewed via the website of Borobudur Restorant. Thank you for reading the article about Borobudur Restaurant, one of the best restaurants in San Francisco.
View Larger Map